Why Choose Quick Mobile Fix
- Free Shipping - To and from Quick Mobile Fix
- 1 Year Warranty Included - If there is a fault, we will repair or replace it
- Grade A Parts Used - We only ever use brand new grade A parts
- £500 In Transit Insurance Included - To protect your device during transit
- Quick & Professional Repair Guaranteed - You can read our reviews here
- Fully Tested Before Dispatch - To ensure your device is in perfect working order
- Fully Track Your Repair - Always know what's happening with your device here
- No Fix, No Fee Policy - If we can't fix it, you'll never pay a penny
- Rental Phone Service Available - Find out more here
The Quick Mobile Fix Repair Process
- This is an iPhone 3G front camera or lense replacements for a cracked or damaged iPhone 3G selfie camera. Our trained technicians will replace the iPhone 3G screen camera and return your iPhone 3G in excellent working condition.
- For extra safety, please back up your device before sending it to us.
- At Quick Mobile Fix, we hire the best technicians around and only use Grade A parts for all repairs.
- Our iPhone 3G front camera replacement does not include repairing any other part of the device. If you think the impact may have damaged any other parts of your iPhone 3G, we recommend booking it in for our diagnostic service
- All of our UK based customers will receive a free postage label. You won't need to pay any postage for your iPhone 3G to be sent back to you either.
- We have a no fix, no fee policy. This means, if you send your damaged iPhone 3G to us and we can not repair it, we will return it and fully refund you. (This excludes our liquid damage service and diagnostic service, please see our terms and conditions)
About The Warranty
This iPhone 3G front camera repair comes with a 12-month warranty, therefore, if the front camera becomes faulty within this time, we will repair or replace free of charge (please note, this does not include accidental damage. Read our full terms and conditions on our warranty here).
Track Your Repair
If you have any questions about this Phone front camera repair you can:
?? call us on 0208 5000 308
?? email us at email@example.com
Why should I send my device to Quick Mobile Fix?
How long will it take to repair my device?
Is there anything I should do before sending in my device?
How do you return my device?
Is there a warranty on your mobile device repairs?
How do I send in my device for repair?
What payment methods do you accept?
When do I pay for the repair?
Do you sell refurbished mobile phones?
I don't know what's wrong with my device, can you help?
Can I track my order?
Do you provide a sim card adapter with your courtesy phone service?
Do you have a walk in centre?
What areas do you cover?
Does your repair prices include VAT?
Where can I read and leave reviews?
The website doesn't seem to fully work on my computer, how can I fix this?
I can't find the confirmation email or the free postage label email.
How do I return the rental phone?
I'm not happy with the repair, what can I do?
I don't want to go without a phone when I send it off to be repaired
I'm having problems checking out, what can I do?
Should I post my parcel in the postbox?
What is your VAT number?
Do you supply any packaging?
Why do you ask for additional information?
Why do you ask for pictures?
Do you ever delete customer reviews?
What does unable to test mean?
My repair tracker has not been updated in a while, what does this mean?
What should I do if Royal Mail/Post Office tries to charge me to use the free post label provided?
I missed my APC delivery, how can I re arrange delivery?
Do your refurbished mobile phones come with a warranty?
Can you send my order to my local post office instead of my home address?
How can I find my order ID?
What cover do customers get when buying a refurbished phone from Quick Mobile Fix?
If I buy more than one product do I get a discount?
I can't find my device on your repair list
Do you deliver to countries outside of the UK?
Can I come in to your store and look at your refurbished mobile phones?
Can I buy a refurbished mobile phone with my NUS Extra Card?
Can I pay with PayPal?
Can I order over the phone?
What are the benefits of buying a refurbished mobile phone?
If Royal Mail try to make me pay for postage when using your freepost label, should I pay?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us here
If your mobile device has an issue, look no further. For Quick Mobile Fix there’s no problem too big or too small we can’t help you with. On top of this, we guarantee you a quick turnaround service, free postage and return delivery and a one year warranty on most repairs. We also offer an extensive range of refurbished devices, cases and accessories in our online shop. So whatever your mobile needs, Quick Mobile Fix can help! We have put together a comprehensive customer guide to using all of our services below.
Quick Mobile Fix Repairs
- Hover over the repairs option, found at the top of the website in blue, which will present an extensive list of all the different devices we repair. From here, you can choose your device.
- Alternatively, clicking on the repair option found at the top of the website will take you to the repairs page, allowing you to select your device.
- You can also use the grey search bar on the top right of the website to search for your device.
- Once you selected your device, you will be presented with a list of repairs available for the device.
- Find the service you require and either hover over the icon to find out more and add to your basket by clicking 'add repair'.
- Clicking on the text under the icon of the service you require will take you to that service's page, telling you everything you need to know. From here you can 'add repair'. On this page, there is also a FAQ section and previous customer reviews.
- If you're unsure what the problem, you can add a diagnostic repair where our technicians will determine what is causing the device to be faulty. You will be provided with a report then asked if you wish to go ahead with the necessary repairs. If you choose for us to continue with the repair, the price of the diagnostic service will be deducted from the repair price.
- We always aim to repair your device and ship it back to you as quickly as possible. Adding the express service to your basket for just £19.99 means your device will be repaired and dispatched the day we receive it.
- Most repairs come with a one year warranty on our parts and labour, for more information on this click here. We also operate a no fix no fee policy. Terms and conditions apply.
- Once you've selected your repair, you've then presented this box. From here, you can go to the checkout, add another repair or find out more out our phone rental service.
- Our phone rental service has a non-refundable rental cost (£9.99 Per Week). You will also be charged the price of the device as a security deposit, which will be fully refunded once the phone is returned to us within the designated time frame. Rental costs vary, depending on the phone model and length of time you rent the phone for.
Sending Your Device
- Once at the checkout you will be presented with delivery options. Our standard free tracked delivery comes with a free postage label which will entitle you to free postage, along with insurance on your device.
- Alternatively, protective packaging can be added for an additional fee and will include a QMF box, bubble wrap sleeve for the device and two padded envelopes.
- There is also the option to choose your own courier service which you arrange yourself.
- We also offer an appointment only drop off service, you can find more about where we are based and how to use this service here.
- However you choose to send your device to us, our deliveries are always free to send back to you with insurance to protect your device.
- You will also be required to read and agree to our terms and conditions so please make sure you do look at these before continuing.
Walk In Service
Quick Mobile Fix Shop
- At Quick Mobile Fix you can also purchase high quality refurbished devices, mobile phone cases and other accessories in our online shop.
- Simply go to the Shop tab at the top of the website and select which products you would like to browse.
- We have a series of filters you can apply to narrow down the search to make shopping for something specific quicker and easier. At the top of each collection page and down the side you can choose from make, model and colour. Also, there is a little blue filter to the right of the page which includes the best selling, alphabetical, price (lowest to highest or vice versa) and newly added.
- All deliveries are free, and orders are usually dispatched quickly after payment (within 24-48 hours for accessories and 3-5 working days for refurbished phones) using next day delivery; so you will receive your shopping as soon as possible!
- We also offer our customers a loyalty points reward scheme, simply create an account to earn points on each purchase. When you have enough points you can use them against a purchase for a fantastic discount. For more information on our loyalty points scheme click here.
Tracking Your Order
- Once you have purchased, either something from the shop or a repair, you can track your order every step of the way using our repair tracker. Just enter your email address and the order ID (found on your confirmation email) to log in and view your order progress. You can now download our free app to track your order.
📱 Call us on 0208 5000 308
💻 Email us customersupport@
🗺️ Find us at 41-43 Roebuck Road, Hainault Business Park, Ilford, Greater London, IG6 3TU
👋 We are open Monday - Friday (9 am - 3:30 pm GMT) Saturday (9 am - 1 pm GMT)
A Few Useful Links:
Prepping Your Device
Sending Your Device
41-43 Roebuck Road
Hainault Business Park
0208 5000 308
Walk In Service
Monday - Friday (9 am - 3 30 pm) Saturday (9 am - 1 pm)
Excellent service. Packaging material arrived as promised,repaired phone returned promptly as promised and works like new. Most impressed.- Geoff Webb
This company is so well organised and make the process of repair very easy.- Francis Dufort
Trouble free repair on time.- Timothy Whitehead
Excellent and fast repair service with good communications.- Phil
I came across Quick fix through a search and, after looking at varying sites and prices, chose to use them.
The website is very user friendly making it simple to choose my repair, pay and send off my phone
(IPhone 5 with a VERY cracked screen) without and any worry.
The website updated me on my repairs progress and the phone was returned good as new within a week.
Highly recommend and great service from start to finish.
Not much to say. Quick and inexpensive service with maximum outcome.
Very pleased, thank you guys.