If you’re worried about missing that important call whilst your phone is getting repaired. Worry no more, at Quick Mobile Fix, we offer a huge range of replacement phones to suit all budgets with our Phone Rental Service.
How Paying Works
- If the rented phone is returned with any major damages, this will result in additional charges.
- The mobile device hired will need to be factory reset before returning, this includes all passwords and data (iCloud Accounts).
- Your security deposit will only be returned once we receive the courtesy phone back.
- You will be charged on a weekly basis. The week will start from the date you receive the phone. You will be charged every 7 days you have the phone for.
- There's no limit on how long you can rent the phone for, however, if it's not returned within the designated time frame, you will continue to be charged.
- If you use our phone rental service and hire a phone that has a different sized sim card to your current one, don't worry, we will supply you with a sim card adapter. To find out more about sim card adapters read here