Fast and Professional Repairs
Data and Privacy Protection
Free Insured Delivery
About Quick Mobile Fix
If your mobile device has an issue, look no further. For Quick Mobile Fix there’s no problem too big or too small we can’t help you with. On top of this, we guarantee you a quick turnaround service, free postage and return delivery and a one year warranty on most repairs. We also offer an extensive range of refurbished devices, cases and accessories in our online shop. So whatever your mobile needs, Quick Mobile Fix can help! We have put together a comprehensive customer guide to using all of our services below.
Booking A Repair
- Hover over the repairs option, found at the top of the website in blue, which will present an extensive list of all the different devices we repair. From here, you can choose your device.
- Alternatively, clicking on the repair option found at the top of the website will take you to the repairs page, allowing you to select your device.
- You can also use the grey search bar on the top right of the website to search for your device.
- Once you selected your device, you will be presented with a list of repairs available for the device.
- Find the service you require and either hover over the icon to find out more and add to your basket by clicking 'add repair'.
- Clicking on the text under the icon of the service you require will take you to that service's page, telling you everything you need to know. From here you can 'add repair'. On this page, there is also a FAQ section and previous customer reviews.
- If you're unsure what the problem, you can add a diagnostic repair where our technicians will determine what is causing the device to be faulty. You will be provided with a report then asked if you wish to go ahead with the necessary repairs. If you choose for us to continue with the repair, the price of the diagnostic service will be deducted from the repair price.
- We always aim to repair your device and ship it back to you as quickly as possible. Adding the express service to your basket for just £19.99 means your device will be repaired and dispatched the day we receive it.
- Most repairs come with a one year warranty against our parts and labour, for more information on this click here. We also operate a no fix no fee policy. Terms and conditions apply.
- Once you've selected your repair, you're then presented this box. From here, you can go to the checkout, add another repair or find out more out our phone rental service.
- Our phone rental service has a non refundable rental cost (£9.99 Per Week). You will also be charged the price of the device as a security deposit, which will be fully refunded once the phone is returned to us within the designated time frame. Rental costs vary, depending on the phone model and length of time you rent the phone for.
Sending Your Device
- Once at the checkout you will be presented with delivery options. Our standard free tracked delivery comes with a free postage label which will entitle you to free postage, along with insurance on your device.
- Alternatively, protective packaging can be added for an additional fee and will include a QMF box, bubble wrap sleeve for the device and two padded envelopes.
- There is also the option to choose your own courier service which you arrange yourself.
- We also offer an appointment only drop off service, you can find more about where we are based and how to use this service here.
- However you choose to send your device to us, our deliveries are always free to send back to you with insurance to protect your device.
- You will also be required to read and agree to our terms and conditions so please make sure you do look at these before continuing.
Walk In Service
- Our walk in service is appointment only so please contact us to arrange the best time for you to visit us. Either call 0208 5000 308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer an express service with walk in appointments. Costing £19.99, your device will be repaired and ready for you to collect within an hour, or the next day if you prefer.
Quick Mobile Fix Shop
- At Quick Mobile Fix you can also purchase high quality refurbished devices, mobile phone cases and other accessories in our online shop.
- Simply go to the Shop tab at the top of the website and select which products you would like to browse.
- We have a series of filters you can apply to narrow down the search to make shopping for something specific quicker and easier. At the top of each collection page and down the side you can choose from make, model and colour. Also, there is a little blue filter to the right of the page which includes best selling, alphabetical, price (lowest to highest or vice versa) and newly added.
- All deliveries are free, and orders are usually dispatched quickly after payment (within 24-48 hours for accessories and 3-5 working days for refurbished phones) using next day delivery; so you will receive your shopping as soon as possible!
- We also offer our customers a loyalty points reward scheme, simply create an account to earn points on each purchase. When you have enough points you can use them against a purchase for a fantastic discount. For more information on our loyalty points scheme click here.
- Please note, for security reasons, if you are buying a mobile phone using credit or debit card, it can ONLY be shipped to the billing address associated with the payment card.
Tracking Your Order
- Once you have purchased, either something from the shop or a repair, you can track your order every step of the way using our repair tracker. Just enter your email address and the order ID (found on your confirmation email) to log in and view your order progress. You can now download our free app to track your order.
- We now also offer a customisation service for your device. This enables you to change the appearance of your device completely by hovering over the 'Customise' tab found at the top of our website. Simply choose which device you have, pick the colour you want it to be and let us do the rest.
A Few Useful Links:
If you need any more help, please contact us here