How To Turn Off Pre Loaded Apps On Your Samsung Galaxy
Posted: Jan 28 2016
If you wish to turn off the apps that are already pre loaded in your Samsung Galaxy simply work your way through these easy to follow steps:
1. On the Home Screen press Apps.
2. Select More Options and then Unistall / Disable Apps.
3. Press the red line icon (-) next to the application you longer want to use.
4. Finally touch Disable or Turn Off to finalise the procedure.
Note: Before the app can be turned off, any updates made will be replaced with the factory default version and uninstalled.
Factory Reset On The Samsung Galaxy S
To reset your Samsung Galaxy S phone to default factory settings for these instructions: Press and hold the Volume u...
How To Use Pop Up Play On The Samsung Galaxy
What Is Pop Up Play? – A function that allows you do two things at once: watch HD videos as you email / text. Wo...
How to set up Smart Stay on the Samsung Galaxy
What is Smart Stay? This functionality scans your eyes to make sure you’re still looking at the screen, so if y...
How To Use S Voice On Samsung Galaxy
1. Press the Home button twice or find the app on your home screen. Look like this > 2. Ask S Voice for wha...