How To Use S Voice On Samsung Galaxy
Posted: Jun 15 2014
1. Press the Home button twice or find the app on your home screen. Look like this >
2. Ask S Voice for what you want.
If you hesitate, S-Voice assumes that you are not ready to talk and goes into a sleep mode. To wake it up, just say “Hi Galaxy.”
You Can Ask S Voice The Following:
- The time.
- To set an alarm.
- To turn Wi – Fi on or off.
- The weather forecast.
- To set a countdown timer.
- To record your voice.
- To open an app.
- To start playing a playlist.
- To add an appointment to your schedule.
- To find a local restaurant, store, or public location.
- To navigate to an address or location.
How To Use Pop Up Play On The Samsung Galaxy
What Is Pop Up Play? – A function that allows you do two things at once: watch HD videos as you email / text. Wo...
How to set up Smart Stay on the Samsung Galaxy
What is Smart Stay? This functionality scans your eyes to make sure you’re still looking at the screen, so if y...
How To Take A Screenshot On The Samsung Galaxy?
There are 2 different ways of taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy phone, which are explained below. Method 1 - ...
How To Use Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy S6 / S7
Do you want to watch your favourite YouTube videos whilst reading your important emails at the same time? Well, now...