If your OnePlus One is playing up or you have decided to sell it, then you will probably need to reset it. Below are a few simple steps on how to either erase all the data from your OnePlus One or hard reset your OnePlus One.
How To Erase All Data
1. Go to Settings.
2. Find and select the backup and reset option.
3. Choose factory data reset.
4. Select reset phone.
5. Finally tap on the erase everything button and now your OnePlus One phone will proceed with a factory reset and automatically reboot.
How To Hard Reset
1. Turn your OnePlus One off.
2. Press and hold the volume down button and power button together for about 10 seconds.
3. When the OnePlus One vibrates you can keep holding the volume down button until the recovery mode appears.
4.Now select ' Yes Delete All User Data' to do this use the volume down button to scroll and the power key to select.
5. Now restart the phone by selecting reboot system now. From here your OnePlus should start the hard reset operation.
How To Enable Kids Mode On The HTC One M8
By enabling kids mode on your HTC One M8 means your children can browse the phone without the risk of them seeing som...
Remove BlinkFeed From Your HTC One M8
Blinkfeed is a HTC homepage which updates based on your Facebook posts, Twitter feeds, breaking news stories, sport...
How To Close Background Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to improve the speed and performance of your Sony Xperia Z3, then it may be worth closing some of t...
How To Delete Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to uninstall apps on your Sony Xperia Z3, please follow these easy steps: 1. On the Sony Xperia hom...