How To Delete Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
Posted: Feb 29 2016
If your looking to uninstall apps on your Sony Xperia Z3, please follow these easy steps:
1. On the Sony Xperia home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Select settings.
3. Scroll until you find Apps and select.
4. Go on to the Downloaded tab.
5. Select the app you want to Uninstall / delete.
6. Tap the Uninstall option.
7. Finally press ok to complete the process.
Remove BlinkFeed From Your HTC One M8
Blinkfeed is a HTC homepage which updates based on your Facebook posts, Twitter feeds, breaking news stories, sport...
How To Close Background Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to improve the speed and performance of your Sony Xperia Z3, then it may be worth closing some of t...
All About The LG G4
The Statistics Released: April 2015 Display Size: 5.5 Inches Dimensions: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 - 9.8 mm Weight: 1...
Recover Deleted Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia
Sometimes you may accidentally delete photos or videos that you don't want to lose, but don't panic. We can show you ...