How To Delete Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
Posted: Feb 29 2016
If your looking to uninstall apps on your Sony Xperia Z3, please follow these easy steps:
1. On the Sony Xperia home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Select settings.
3. Scroll until you find Apps and select.
4. Go on to the Downloaded tab.
5. Select the app you want to Uninstall / delete.
6. Tap the Uninstall option.
7. Finally press ok to complete the process.
How To Turn off Keyboard Sounds On The Google Nexus 7
If the sounds on your Google Nexus 7 keyboard are starting to annoy you, there is an easy way to turn these off. Si...
How To Enable Kids Mode On The HTC One M8
By enabling kids mode on your HTC One M8 means your children can browse the phone without the risk of them seeing som...
Remove BlinkFeed From Your HTC One M8
Blinkfeed is a HTC homepage which updates based on your Facebook posts, Twitter feeds, breaking news stories, sport...
How To Close Background Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to improve the speed and performance of your Sony Xperia Z3, then it may be worth closing some of t...