Recover Deleted Photos and Videos on Sony Xperia
Posted: Jun 15 2015
Sometimes you may accidentally delete photos or videos that you don't want to lose, but don't panic. We can show you possible ways to recover deleted photos and videos from your Sony Xperia.
1. Download Photo Recovery Software on your computer
2. Install and run the recovery on your computer
3. Connect your Sony Xperia to your computer with a USB cable or insert your phone SD card to the computer SD reader
4. Scan for deleted photos, videos or audios
5. After the scanning process is completed, preview the recoverable files and click the files you want back.
Remove BlinkFeed From Your HTC One M8
Blinkfeed is a HTC homepage which updates based on your Facebook posts, Twitter feeds, breaking news stories, sport...
How To Close Background Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to improve the speed and performance of your Sony Xperia Z3, then it may be worth closing some of t...
How To Delete Apps On The Sony Xperia Z3
If your looking to uninstall apps on your Sony Xperia Z3, please follow these easy steps: 1. On the Sony Xperia hom...
All About The LG G4
The Statistics Released: April 2015 Display Size: 5.5 Inches Dimensions: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 - 9.8 mm Weight: 1...