Motorola - Transferring Phone Contacts And Files
Posted: Apr 24 2015
Manually typing in your contacts and transferring files individually to your new phone can take hours. It's the longest, most frustrating task ever, but we can help you move all of your contacts and files to your new Motorola mobile phone, from your old phone, in minutes!
You are connected through Wi-Fi to avoid your battery from running out in the process.
Importing from an Android
- Download Motorola Migrate app on your new Motorola
- You will be asked "if this is your handset", press NEW.
- The app will show you a list of information it can transfer over from your old phone, Press NEXT.
- Grab your old phone, download the Migrate app.
- Switch back to your new phone and press START.
- Hover your old phone camera at the black and white square until both phones connect to each other.
- Transfer is now in progress. Leave your phone as it will take quite a long time to complete - depending on the amount of files and contacts.
- Once the transfer is complete, press EXIT to finish.
How To Reset The OnePlus One
If your OnePlus One is playing up or you have decided to sell it, then you will probably need to reset it. Below ar...
How To Change Font Size On The Google Nexus 7
If your finding it hard to read the text on your Google Nexus 7 and wish to change it, you can do this easily by foll...
How To Turn off Keyboard Sounds On The Google Nexus 7
If the sounds on your Google Nexus 7 keyboard are starting to annoy you, there is an easy way to turn these off. Si...
How To Enable Kids Mode On The HTC One M8
By enabling kids mode on your HTC One M8 means your children can browse the phone without the risk of them seeing som...