Applying a screen protector to a mobile phone can be a tricky task, thankfully, we have created this article and easy to follow the video to explain how to put a screen protector on a mobile phone without leaving any annoying air bubbles.
1. Wipe the phone clean to make sure there is no dust left on the screen.
2. Remove the plastic found at the camera, speaker and home button.
3. Peel off the protective film from the front of the screen protector.
4. Being careful, line up the holes in the screen protector with the home button, speaker and camera, then apply pressure to the centre.
5. Using a flat piece of plastic (e.g. credit card) smooth the screen protector out, removing any air bubbles which may have been made.
6. Finally, peel off the remaining protective film.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Top 7 Apps For Festival Goers
- Pokemon Go Top Tips & Tricks
- Best Apps For Learning A Foreign Language
- The Best Fitness Apps Of 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Use A Screen Protector?
A: A screen protector should be used to protect your screen, it will prevent any scratches. They are cheap and can be easily replaced.
Q: What is a smart mailbox folder?
A: Smart mailbox folders enable users to group their smart mailboxes together. For instance, you may have a Smart Mailbox that collects all your messages from your family member named "John" and another called "Amy" you can now collect them all in a Smart Mailbox Folder titled "Family".