Last Updated: JULY 10 2018
Going through and deleting apps from your Samsung Galaxy Note can feel like you’ve just given your phone that much-needed Spring clean. Uninstalling and deleting your unwanted apps can free up storage and memory space, making way for new applications.
We’re going to share two ways you can uninstall apps and save space on your Samsung Galaxy Note. Please find the steps below for each.
Option 1: Accessing Your Full List Of Apps
If you’re uninstalling apps with the intention of saving as much memory and storage space as possible, this is the best option for you. This is a great way to unearth apps you might have forgotten about and therefore are wasting valuable storage space!
- Click your ‘all apps’ button, this is usually found on the ‘quick access’ menu at the bottom of your Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Find your settings cog within your apps
- After you’ve clicked through to your settings, find the option called ‘all apps’ and select
- In here you’ll be faced with your entire list of applications installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note. Not all of these apps were downloaded by you, some of them such as ‘Google’ and ‘Maps’ and others, were already preloaded onto your Samsung Galaxy Note. You can only ‘disable’ these apps not uninstall them.
- Select the app you wish to uninstall, simply click onto the app in the list and select ‘uninstall’
- You’ll be prompted with a ‘do you want to uninstall this app?’ click ‘OK’
Option 2: Quickly Uninstalling A Specific App
This option helps you quickly install apps easily accessible on your home screen. So if you don’t need any storage information about the app, this is a slightly quicker way to uninstall apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Click the ‘all apps’ button, just like the first option
- Instead of hunting for the settings cog, simply tap the three vertical dots in the top-right corner of your screen
- From the menu that has opened, select ‘edit’
- This will take you back to your home screen, but now you’ll notice that each app has a small minus sign next to it
- Locate the apps you want to uninstall by swiping through as you normally would to access the app and click its accompanying minus sign
- The same message as the previous option will show up ‘do you want to uninstall this app?’ to which you select ‘OK’
Looking for more tips about the Samsung Galaxy Note features? Check out our specific section on our Knowledgebase for more! Read more now.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Pair Your Samsung Galaxy With A Bluetooth Device
- How To Take A Screenshot On The Same Galaxy
- How To Use Split Screen On Samsung Galaxy S6
- How To Turn Off Pre Loaded Apps On Your Samsung Galaxy
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which is better for Apps, Samsung or iPhone?
A: Both have similarities and differences between which apps can be used as well as apps that are only for the ios and android. They are both great for Apps and can't really be compared! The Andriod hosts 3.2 million Apps whilst IOS Hots 2.2 million Apps.
A: A mailbox is a folder where you can organise all your emails in.
Q: What Apps Are Samsung Only
The Weather Channel, Yelp and Cartoon TV are among the most popular free apps on the Samsung Galaxy