Your iPhone will automatically add a footer at the bottom of any email you send, this is preset to read 'Sent From My iPhone'. You might want to change this to a more professional signature or remove it altogether.
If you want to change the footer or simply remove it then follow these simple steps:
Step 1 Go to 'Settings' on your iPhone.
Step 2 Select the 'Mail, Contacts, Calendars' tab.
Step 3 Scroll down the menu until you get to 'Signature' and select this option. It will probably say 'Sent from my iPhone' in greyed out text, this is the automatic preset you will be changing.
Step 4 You can then choose whether you want to have the same signature from all of your email accounts, or change it individually for each one. This is useful if you have a work account that you would like to have your professional signature, and a personal account which you'd like to be more informal.
Step 5 Then simply tap on the 'Sent from my iPhone' text and you can edit it as you wish.
Step 6 Once you are done, simply tap the left hand corner to go back to Mail, and the changes will automatically have saved.
Here are some tips on creating your own signature:
Don't jam it full of links, quotes, and boatloads of info. This will make your signature look bulky and will deter most people from reading it or clicking your links.
- Try to keep your signature to the point and tailored to your brand.
- Consider including a link to your social media accounts if you are very active on them.
- Mobiles are significantly smaller than desktop setups, so be sure that both your type and your imagery are legible when scaled down onto smaller screens.
- Find yourself a simple typeface that has a few weight and style options and just mix up your type size, weight and/or colors when needed instead of using a new font entirely.
- When it comes to designing your type, use scale, color, and font weights to visually signal to your recipients which elements of your signature they should read first.
How To Change Your Passcode On The iPhone
If for some reason you need to change your iPhone password then all you have to do is follow these simple steps: ...
Setting Up A Passcode On Your iPhone
To ensure your iPhone is safe and secure it is recommended you add a password to keep others away from obtaining your...
How To Shoot 4K Video On The iPhone 7
Although the iPhone 7 is capable of filming at an impressive 60 frames per second, by default, Apple has made it th...
How To Force Reset On An iPhone 7
If you're an iPhone user, you will probably know how to perform a force reset if your phone is playing up. To do this...