How To Use Siri On The iPhone
Posted: Jun 15 2014
How To Use Siri
Follow These Steps:
1. From the home screen, tap on the settings icon. Looks like this >
2. Select general.
4. Settings will display The Siri screen.
5. Tap language & then tap the language you speak.
6. Tap voice feedback & then tap Siri’s feedback style.
NOTE: You will always get an onscreen text confirmation, no matter what setting you choose here. Always select to allow Siri to respond through your iPhone's speaker as well.
7. Type your home and work contact information.
8. Specify your relationships.
NOTE: Your information helps Siri know who's who.
9. Tap Raise to Speak.
NOTE: You can always call Siri by pressing and holding your iPhone's Home button.
10. Tap the Home button to exit Settings.
How To Set An Alarm On Siri
1. Press and hold the home button.
2. Tell Siri what time you want the alarm to go off.
Example: "Wake me up at 8 a.m. tomorrow."
3. Press the home button and sleep.
How To Set A Timer On Siri
- Press and hold the home button.
- Tell Siri to set a timer.
NOTE: At any time, you can say these commandments.
- “Show the timer”
- “Pause the timer”
- “Resume the timer”
- “Cancel the timer”
How To Get Date & Time Information
- Press and hold the Home button.
- Ask Siri what time is it in (Choose location)
NOTE: You can also ask Siri questions like –
- "What is the date this Tuesday?”
- "How many days until Halloween?"
How To Turn Your iPhone Into A Personal Hotspot Using Wifi
Not all devices are as current as our smartphones. You may come across a situation where you need to use the internet...
How To Change Your Passcode On The iPhone
If for some reason you need to change your iPhone password then all you have to do is follow these simple steps: ...
Setting Up A Passcode On Your iPhone
To ensure your iPhone is safe and secure it is recommended you add a password to keep others away from obtaining your...
How To Shoot 4K Video On The iPhone 7
Although the iPhone 7 is capable of filming at an impressive 60 frames per second, by default, Apple has made it th...