Last Updated: 11 JUL 2018
All iPhone's from the iPhone 5S upwards enable Wi-Fi calling. When you turn on this function it means when your iPhone cannot detect a cellular signal it will automatically allow you to make a call using your Wi-Fi instead.
To turn this feature on simple go to Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi Calling and finally slide it to the on mode. To confirm it has been switched on you will see Wi-Fi after you carriers name in the status bar at the top.
* Please note, it is not supported by all carriers, however, it is supported by the likes of EE.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Which SIM Card Does My iPhone Need?
- How To Not Get Disturbed By Your iPhone
- How To Quickly Select Multiple Photos On An iPhone
- How To Turn On Call Waiting For The iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I use Wifi Calling On Other Devices?
A: Yes, you are able to use Wifi calling on all Apple Devices, inlcuding the Macbook and Ipad.
Q: But I can't Switch It On
A: The Feature of Wifi calling is available, but it will only work if your carrier allows it to! Some companies will not allow you to use Wifi calling.