If you want the ability to answer an incoming phone call whilst you're already on a call, you need to turn on the call waiting for function. Below we have explained how to turn on the call waiting feature on your iPhone:
1. From the iPhone home screen select Settings.
2. Now press the Phone option.
3. Select Call Waiting and switch to On.
You May Also Like To Read:
- All About Smart Mailboxes
- How To Add Additional Touch ID Fingerprints To Your iPhone
- How To Back Up Your iPhone
- How To Adjust The Torch Brightness On Your iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does the call waiting function do on the iPhone?
A: The call waiting funtion on your iPhone, allows you to answer an incoming call whilst on the phone to someone else.
Q: Do I have to answer the incoming call if the call waiting function is on?
A: No, you do not have to answer an incoming call if this function is on, you are able to send it to voicemail.
Article By Helen Jackson
Image by Lowyat.NET