Last Updated: 11 JUL 2018
Although the iPhone 7 is capable of filming at an impressive 60 frames per second, by default, Apple has made it that from start up the iPhone 7 records videos at full HD resolution but at just 30 frames per second.
To improve your filming quality and change your iPhone video settings please following these easy steps:
- Go to settings.
- Scroll through the options and select 'Photos & Camera'.
- Here you can change the iPhone 7 video resolution, speed and slo-mo video options.
Interesting Fact: If you reduce the final video quality to 2K from a 4K recording more detail will be apparent that would have been displayed from a 2K recording.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Have A Conference Call On An iPhone
- How To Back Up Your iPhone
- How To Quickly Select Multiple Photos On An iPhone
- How To Turn On Call Waiting For The iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does the battery last on an iPhone 7?
A: The battery on an iPhone 7 Lasts around 12 hours before it needs recharging.
Q: How long can I record 4k on an iPhone 7?
A: On an iPhone 7, 10.2GB is 1 hour worth of footage.