Last Updated: 11 JUL 2018
If for some reason you need to reset your iPhone quickly, this can be done by following these simple steps:
1. Hold down the iPhone power button and home button at the same time.
2. Wait until you see the Apple logo.
3. Ignore any power off messages if they pop up.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Fix Error 4005 On My iPhone, iPad or iPad
- How To Add Additional Touch ID Fingerprints To Your iPhone
- How To Adjust The Torch Brightness On Your iPhone
- How To Block Numbers On The iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Does Resetting Your iPhone Cause Damage?
A: No, resetting your iPhone is completely safe and will not cause any damage.
Q: Why Did I Need To Reset My Phone?
A: It is important to find out why you needed to reset your iPhone in the first place. Is your iPhone slowing down? Did It freeze? Make sure these problems are addressed!