Last Updated: 10th July 2018
If you have closed a tab on your iPad by mistake or you would like to open a tab from your previous browsing session, simply follow the steps below!
- Open Safari
- Press and hold on the plus (+) sign found on the top right-hand side of your iPad
- You will now see all your recently closed tabs displayed, and clicking on them will open them
You May Also Like To Read
- How To Tell Which iPad Model You Have
- How To Set Up Parental Controls
- How To Perform A Factory Reset On An iPad
- How To Quickly Type Capital Letters On An iPad
Watch The Video
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What app can I use for the internet on my iPad?
A: The standard app which is preinstalled for your iPad is Safari, however, you are able to download other internet browsing apps from the App Store.
Q: How do I close a tab on my iPad when on the internet?
A: To close a tab, simply click the 'X' in the top corner of the tab.
Q: My iPad is broken, can you fix it?
A: Yes! You can find all of our iPad repair services here > https://www.quickmobilefix.com/collections/ipad