Last Updated: 11 JUL 2018
If you have hold of your iPhone or iPad:
If you currently have in your hand your iPhone or iPad, this is the easiest way to remove your iCloud details before sending your device back to us or if you want the Apple device completely wiped. Before wiping the device please ensure all data is backed up.
Go into Settings:
1. Press General.
2. Scroll down and press Reset.
3. Press Erase all contents and settings.
4. Press the Erase iPhone pop-ups.
This will remove all data from the phone including iCloud account details, setting it up to the way it was first received.
If you do not have your iPhone or iPad.
On your iCloud account follow the below steps to remove iCloud accounts remotely yourself from home.
To do this you have to ensure the device is switched off
1. Log into iCloud.com
2. Select 'Find my phone'.
3. Select your device from the drop-down.
4. Select 'Remove from account'.
5. Select 'Remove' on pop up message.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Use Wifi Calling On Your iPhone
- How To Back Up Your iPhone
- How To Quickly Select Multiple Photos On An iPhone
- How To Turn On Call Waiting For The iPhone
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much can I store on my iCloud?
A: You automatically get 5GB of free storage, but you can choose to purchase 50GB FOR £0.99 a month.
Q: Do I have to save everything?
A: You can choose to perform a selective backup on your icloud. This means you can choose what to back up. For example, you can choose to not back up your contacts or mail. There is a large dropdown of what you can select.