In order to charge your Samsung Galaxy S7, you'll need the Samsung Wireless Charging Pad which is sold separately. This lets you charge your device simply by placing it on the charging pad. It uses a Qi Inductive Charging Technology which eliminates the need to attach a charging cable to charge your device. In most cases, wireless charging works without removing the device's case or cover. You can still use your device while charging, and your device is always available to answer a call or text message without having to unplug. The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad also allows certain devices to 'fast charge', which charges 1.4x faster than standard wireless charging transmitters.
How It Works
1. Plug the charging pad lead into the back of the charging pad, and the other end into the wall. The indicator light on the front of the charging pad base will flash blue, green, and cyan when you first plug it in
2. Place your device onto the charging pad, with the screen facing up. It's possible to leave most cases and covers on your device without it affecting charging
3. Once charging, the charging pad will emit a steady blue light. The blue light may flash, which means you'll need to reposition it so it is centred on the charging pad. If it is charging at low power, it will turn cyan
4. Finally, when your device is fully charged, the light will turn green
Please note - The wireless Fast Charge feature is compatible with Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 edge+ and later models of the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S series. Wireless Fast Charge is not compatible with Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge or Galaxy S6 active. Those devices will charge at regular speed. Universal wireless charging support for all Qi-enabled devices. Charging your device wirelessly may require the addition of a wireless charging cover (sold separately).
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Turn On 'Do Not Disturb' On Your Samsung Galaxy Phone
- How To Not Get Disturbed By Your iPhone
- How To Sleep Better With Night Shift On the iPhone
- 21 Top WhatsApp Hacks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the night light mode on the Google Pixel come on automatically?
A: Yes, you are able to set the night light mode on the Google Pixel to come on automatically!
Q: Is there a night mode option on the iPhone?
A: Yes, find out more here > www.quickmobilefix.com/blogs/iphone-blog-posts/how-to-sleep-better-with-night-shift-on-the-iphone