- Open the two apps you want to use for the split screen function.
- Now open the carousel by using the recent key option which is located on the left of the home button. Now select the split screen icon next to the X found at the top right corner of the app you want to be shown at the top of this screen, the chosen app will now appear in the top half of the screen.
- The bottom half of the screen will still display the carousel screen, simply, select an app in the carousel to open up in the bottom half.
- To get out of the split screen function, you can either click the home button or select the recent key to return to an app of your choice.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Charge Your Samsung Galaxy Wirelessly
- How To Turn Off Preloaded Apps On Your Samsung Galaxy
- How To Back Up Your Samsung Galaxy
- How To Pair Your Samsung Galaxy With A Bluetooth Device
Watch the video
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is the split screen function on a Samsung Galaxy?
A: Split screen view lets you multitask by displaying two apps at once.
Q: Can I use the split screen function on an iPhone?
A: Unfortunately, this split screen function is not currently available for iPhone users.
Q: What Samsung Galaxy models can I use the split screen function on?
A: You can use the split screen function on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and above.