To back up your Samsung Galaxy, you will need to use the freeware software application Kies. Please follow these steps to back up your Samsung Galaxy:
- Download Samsung Kies.
- Connect your Samsung galaxy to your PC.
- Open Kies & Click on the Back up/Restore Tab.
- Now Click on Backup from Sidebar.
- Check the content boxes you want to back up. If you want to backup all the data then click on Select all items.
- Click back up.
- Wait and then Click Complete when the Backup Finished.
Restoring The Data
- Open Samsung Kies and Click on Back up/Restore Tab (Same as before)
- Click Restore From Sidebar.
- Click the Backup file from drop-down menu to restore that file to your device. If the file you require is not on the drop-down menu, scroll to the bottom and select Find File.
- Select the contents which you want to Restore, then Click Restore.
WOW!!!! Thank you :-) You did a great job on repairing my phone and it came back within a week