How To Wrap Your Device For Quick Mobile Fix
Posted: Oct 13 2014
At Quick Mobile Fix, we understand sending your device away in the post or by courier can be a little scary, but as-long as its packed correctly, it will be totally safe and unharmed.
Please follow these steps:
1. First, make sure you have a sturdy box (this could be the original box the mobile phone or tablet came in, which we always send back to you) or a padded envelope (seen above).
2. Wrap your device up, preferably in bubble wrap, if not newspaper will do fine.
3. Include the correct paperwork inside, this could be your confirmation email printed out or hand written (Order ID will suffice).
4. Sellotape the parcel the shut, just to make sure.
5. Stick the correct label on your package. This will come with your confirmation email. (this depends on which delivery option you have selected.)
6. Take it to your local post office or hand it over to a courier.
7. Finally, wait for your item to come back repaired and working like new.
For more information, please call 0208 5000 308 (Monday - Friday 9 am to 4 pm & Saturday 9 am to 2 pm) or email email@example.com