Last Updated: 4th July 2018
We all know Snapchat is famous for giving us rainbows out of our mouths, dog ears and making our voices really high pitched, but it can also be useful too...
When the Snapchat camera is open, hold down on the screen while a song is playing and you will see a few lines circling your finger. Snapchat will automatically listen, and a pop up will appear, with the song's name and artist.
It will also give you three options...
- Song info, which will show you lyrics from the song and other songs by the same artist
- Send, allowing you to send the song to your Snapchat friends or post it on your story
- Dismiss, if you just wanted to know the name of the song or who it was by
Try it for yourself next time you need to know what song is playing!
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Mute WhatsApp Conversations On An iPhone Or Android
- 3 Apps That Could Be Taking Up The Most Storage On Your Phone
- How To Use Google Now
- Pokemon Go Tips And Tricks
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Snapchat?
A: Snapchat is a multimedia messaging app, most famous for its ability to send an image or video, which can only be seen once.
Q: Is it free to download Snapchat?
A: Yes, it is currently free to download Snapchat.