Last Updated: 21st June 2018
- Go to device settings.
- Select General
- Scroll down and press Reset.
- Select Erase all contents and settings.
- Select the Erase iPhone pop-ups.
Google Account Removal
- Go to device settings
- click on accounts Tab (3rd in the options list).
- Click on Google Account (select the account which you wish to Remove).
- First, you need to Stop Sync.
- On Samsung devices, these options are shown by pressing and holding the Left soft key beside home Button (shown using the red mark in the image below).
- Click on Remove Account.
Samsung Account Removal
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Accounts.
- Tap Samsung account.
- Tap the account name.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- Enter the Samsung account password and tap CONFIRM.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT to confirm.
- The Samsung account is now removed.
You May Also Like To Read:
- How To Send Your Device Using Quick Mobile Fix
- How To Back Up Your iPhone
- How To Find The IMEI Or MEID Number On A Phone
- All You Need To Know About Mobile Phone Unlocking
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I book a repair?
Q: Do I have to remove my accounts if I'm selling you my device?
A: Yes, we require you to remove your accounts before sending your device into us, in order for us to complete the testing process. You can trade your device into us here.