A lot of people are wary of sending their mobile phones and tablets off to be repaired, opting instead to use a high street walk-in service. Although it can seem precarious to send your device off using an online repair service, like Quick Mobile Fix, it can actually be a lot more beneficial, here are just some of the reasons why…
- It’s Usually Cheaper - Not only is the repair often much more affordable, there aren’t any additional hidden costs added on top of the repair. The parts used at Quick Mobile Fix are Grade A, often much better quality than you would find on the high street or market, and for better prices. This, in turn, means your repair will last.
- Minimal Effort Is Required On Your Part - You don’t have to pick your device up when it is ready; it will be delivered straight to your door without you having to lift a finger. Quick Mobile Fix provides free postage and return delivery on all repairs, which includes insurance whilst in transit for your peace of mind.
- Covered By Warranty - A lot of the high street repair services will just carry out their work and send you away with no guarantee that your device will remain in full working condition. At Quick Mobile Fix, the majority of our repairs come with a one year warranty, so if the problem reoccurs with our part we will repair or replace it free of charge.
- The Whole Process Is Smoother And Hassle - Free For The Customer - Quick Mobile Fix boasts an award winning user friendly website, simply select the necessary repair and pay for it online, then send your device off for free, sit back and wait for it to be returned to you with no extra charge. We will do all the hard work for you.
- You Can Constantly Track The Progress Of Your Repair Online - Whether it is assigned for repair or waiting to be tested, you can stay informed all the way with the Quick Mobile Fix Repair Tracker. This also means there are no hidden processes; everything is visible for you from start to finish meaning you can be confident knowing the current stages of your repair.